'Birth is like a marathon'. We help you Prepare to Push by taking the fitness training principle of specificity and applying it to prenatal movement so you are actually training for labour and will be ready for the 'race day'. Learn how pregnancy and birth changes the body and how you can best support these changes. This hands-on program will leave you feeling confident, prepared and empowered! You won’t be left wondering “why didn’t anyone tell me about this before?"
- Learn how pregnancy and childbirth changes your body and what you can do to best support your body through these changes
- Understand your core and how it works
- Learn about pelvic floor dysfunction and diastasis recti and how to prevent or minimize these conditions
- Discuss how to physically train for the marathon of labour and re-train postpartum
- Learn how to prepare your pelvic floor for birth
- Practice for birth using exercises that simulate optimal birth positions
- Explore postpartum healing strategies to recover from a vaginal or caesarean birth, and diastasis recti
The Prepare to Push workshop is a one 3. 5 hour session in a small group setting - only 6 mamas-to be! Small class sizes allow for lots of hands-on practice time and offer a great opportunity for feedback. Partners are welcome to attend at no extra cost.
The cost of the workshop is $95 and all attendees are entitled to 15% off all products. The Prepare To Push eCourse (a $87 value) is included in the workshop and provided to all participants upon completion of the workshop.
Please note: All pregnant participants will need to complete a PARmed-X for Pregnancy form and have it signed by a physician or mid-wife PRIOR to participating in our programs.